Our services are free however we need your help to raise funding to cover costs.
We have a number of ways in which you can help us raise these much needed funds – they are listed below.
How you can help us
- Why not join the Modbury Caring 100 Club or become a Friend of Modbury Caring? – Use the links to download an application form or pick one up from the Modbury Health Centre.
- Watch out for other fund raising initiatives advertised in the Heath Centre.
- We collect scrap metal and can accept everything except televisions and ‘fridges. Car batteries, electric cable, motors and copper tubing are especially desirable! Ring Bill Coles on 01548 830484 for information on pick up spots or to arrange collection.
- Raffles. Watch out for our regular Christmas and Easter raffles, wonderful prizes!
- Volunteer to be a driver, please contact Michael Tagent, telephone 01548 810520 or e-mail Michael
- If you would like to become a befriender please contact Sheila Harrison, telephone 07554 997140 or e-mail Sheila